Red Bus carries 3.8 million passengers each year. A Council Controlled-Trading Organisation (CCTO), all of the Red Bus shares are held by Christchurch City Holdings Ltd, which in turn is owned by the Christchurch City Council.
Board of Directors
Red Bus is governed by a board of five Cantabrians, with a background in business and community.
The directors are:
- Paul Kiesanowski - Chairman
- Ella Farrell
- Bob Lineham
- Sabrina Kunz
Leading the way at Red Bus, our management team consists of:
- Nic Aitken - Workshop Manager
- Terry Foote - Chief Financial Officer
- Nicky Halligan - Marketing Co-ordinator
- Daniel Hanson - Business Manager, Coach & Charter
- Peter Hayward - Transport Manager
- Paul McNoe - Chief Executive
Red Bus operates a modern, easy access, low emission fleet of 150 buses from a central city depot. Our in-house workshop maintains our fleet to a high standard for safety and availability.
Red Bus has a 5 Star rating under the NZTA Operator Rating System.
Our commitment to the environment
Red Bus joined the CCC Target Sustainability Programme in 2008. Our objective was to reduce waste sent to landfill.